Welcome to Edmonton West Zone Soccer Association, EMSA West!
Edmonton West Zone Soccer Association (EMSA West) is part of the Edmonton Minor Soccer Association (EMSAmain) and as such is dedicated to the development youth soccer. We are proud to be able to provide soccer programs for all ages and skill levels including our Premier teams, the Raiders and the Warriors.
Summer Office Hours – Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 10am- 2pm.
Raiders – Raiders Tryout Schedule Indoor 2016 2017
Warriors – Tba
Indoor Soccer Registration OPEN until August 31st/16.
- You will need a 2016-17 Community membership to be a vailid registration. This can be purchased online from Edmonton Federation of Community League at www.efcl.org/memberships or at your community or from our office starting in July. All Emsa players must have a valid community membership corresponding with season they are playing in.
- Online Payment by Visa or Mastercard
- Payment by cheque can be mailed to 15430-93 Ave or dropped in our secure mailbox on the side of the building (must have child’s full name on the cheque to identify). Please note players are not considered registered until payment has been received. In person – call to confirm Summer Office hours – 780-451-6453.
- Office Open Thursday, August 25th from 6pm – 8pm for payment
- Volunteer Coaches, assist. coaches and Team managers you will need apply each season to a Team Official. – NEW this season EMSA requires ALL Team Official (U5 through U18) to have a Identification card- this will be your pass into the Soccer Centers for the season. Carding dates to follow shortly.
Reminder the program is run on volunteers – No Volunteers = No Teams – please volunteers for your child’s team. The West Zone runs Information clinics for all mini Team official’s on the West Zone programs at No cost to our volunteers.
NEW this year – registration will be closed Sept. 1st until Sept. 12/16 – preliminary teams will be formed. Re-Open Sept. 12th for Late registration filling spots
NEW this Year- Volunteer Team officials – Cards required U5- U18 – this will be your facilities pass for the Indoor facilities/ Carding date TBA
Carding Sessions – Dates to follow (early Sept.)
2017 SLUSH CUP -LARGEST INDOOR SOCCER TOURNAMENT OVER 400 TEAMS PARTICIPATING
Registration Open to U10 – U18 Teams (Club and Community Tier 1-5) Please note tier 5 is for all levels of community or house leagues
Cost – $525 per team
Click here to register
Please click here to access the online registration system to print your 2015-2016 INDOOR Soccer Tax receipt. 2016 Outdoor Tax Receipts will not be available until January 31st, 2017 on the Soccer Portal.
For 2015 Outdoor Soccer Tax Receipts please contact the community your child was registered with.
System Access Links