Updates: Soccer Program due to Covid-19 Pandemic
We try our best to keep our website up to date however programs and information are subject to change without notice.
June 2021 Updates
- June 3rd – U4, U5, U7 Program (6 weeks program), Click Here
- June 1st – U9 & U11 Program (6 weeks program), Click Here
- June 4th – U13 Program Full – Waitlist only, email email@example.com
- June 4th – U15 Program Full – Waitlist only, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- June 4th – U17 Program Boys and Girls – email email@example.com
- June 2021 – U19 Program – No teams
May 31, 2021
Alberta Soccer Association
May 28th, 2021
Email to U17 Paid Players
May 27th, 2021
Tentative Start Date July 5th – tentative regular season play, based on Alberta Government Stage 2
*Club and Community Teams can expect to play into the first week of September.
Due to the late start of the season, the playing days, click here, are not guaranteed. Your team may end up playing on any day of the week (including weekends) due to time constraints, ref and field availability. You also may have to play more times per week than what is listed. Schedules will be released on the EMSA website on Friday, June 25 by 5 pm.
* Games can start as early as 6 pm during the weekdays and 9 am on weekends.
Please note due to the ongoing Pandemic our program may change with short notice, this website will be updated within 48 hours of any changes.