COACH CLINICS 2022
EMSAwest has a Mandatory Coach meeting with all-volunteer Coaches (Assist. Coaches and Team Managers are welcome).
Items at the meeting:
-Overview of program
-What is expected of our volunteers
-What to expect of players, parents, and EMSA
-Referee Liaison program
-Age-specific Drills/Skill – handout provided
-Handed out – review game sheets and Rules
We also have our coaches participate, come prepared to take part in age-specific Skills & Drills for your players. U4 through U11 Team Officials.
Location: West Soccer Center – 17415-106A Ave, Edm, Ab
- U4 and U5
- Session 1 April 23, 10 am – 12:00 pm
- Session 2 April 24, 10 am – 12:00 pm
- Session 1 April 23, 11:30am – 1:30 pm
- Session 2 April 24, 11:30am – 1:30 pm
- Session 1 April 22, 7 pm -9 pm
- Session 2 April 23, 1pm-3:00 pm
- Session 1 April 24, 1pm-3:00 pm
U4 through U11 Team Officials please register by clicking here
- U13, U15, U17, U19 – meeting only Mandatory attendance
- April 21, 7 pm-9 pm at Willowby Community Hall (6315 -184 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5T 3K1)
Choosing a Field for Practice or Make-up Games
You need to book practice fields please contact Chris at email@example.com for a practice field or for a make-up game.
Please note: Teams can be fined if they are found using Sports Fields that are closed. Keep this in mind for pre-season practices. You can follow this link to find field closure information: click here.
Thunder Roars Go Indoors!
New weather policy 2018: Click Here to View
After a new field is secured from Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org, then and only then contact the appropriate referee assignor.
If you cancel your game, also cancel your referee with the assignor.