RAIN-OUT / RESCHEDULING PROCEDURE
POSTPONED OR RAINED-OUT GAMES
Unless the fields are officially closed through the rain-out lines, regardless of current or pending inclement weather, teams are required to report to their field or risk forfeiture. It will be the referee’s discretion if the game will commence. Teams cannot make the decision to cancel the game on their own.
Games should be made-up as soon as possible. Leaving them until the last minute can cause problems if the weather turns bad at the end of the round! Forfeited/defaulted games must be reported within 24 hours.
Rain-Out / Rescheduling Procedure:
- Community U7 through U11: EWZSA Rain-Out Procedure U7-U11 (2019)
- Premier (Club) ALL Ages, and Community U13-U19: EMSA Main Rain-Out & Rescheduling Procedure
Field Closure Lines & Websites:
City of Edmonton:
- 780-496-4999, Press 1
- Edmonton Field Closure Website
- Stony Plain Field Closure Website
St. Albert Field:
- St.Albert Field Closure Website
- St. Albert RIEL Fields: 780.458.8973 ext. 1