2021-2022 Indoor Soccer:
The registration deadline has been extended to September 22nd, 2021
Registration for indoor soccer begins August 1st, 2021, and ends September 22nd. Registration must be PAID to be considered complete. Players paid or registered after September 22nd at midnight will be put on a WAITLIST while teams are being formed.
The program is run with volunteer community coaches; please volunteer! Without volunteers, we can not run teams.
The Indoor season runs from mid-October thru early February.
Coaches will contact players in early October, inquires regarding player placement will not be answered by the West Zone office.
NEW START DATE: Saturday, October 23rd, 2021
Schedule to be released by EMSAmain 1 week prior at www.emsamain.com
- Games may start as early as 6:45 am.
- Practices for U9+ : at this time we do not know what it will look like. The City of Edmonton has advised they will be sending out information on gym usage mid-late September
- NO Refunds after Oct. 1, 2021. Prior to Oct. 1, 2021, a $50 administration fee will apply.
All payments for Indoor Soccer are paid to the West Zone.
- Credit Card online
- Cash or debit by appointment only – please email email@example.com
- Payment Plan – 50% down by Sept. 22nd, 2nd payment October and final payment November. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for arrangements
- Financial Aid – Contact email@example.com, confirmation, and/or arrangements must be in place by Sept. 22nd to be placed on a team.
- No Refunds after Oct. 1st.