Indoor Soccer – registration starts August 15th, 2020- stay tuned.
EMSAwest thanks all the remaining soccer players and their parents for their patience as we work out the revised spring program.
Click here for the schedule
Please note we are not taking registrations for new players for the revised spring program that starts July 6th.
- Some parents are wanting to why their child has been placed in cohort A, B, C, or D and not on their usual team.
Due to Covid-19 or summer plans, both players and coaches have canceled their registrations. This has brought our player registration down by 75%. We ar elimited by the number of players and volunteers. Some Cohort had to be cancelled due to no volunteers.
- Cohorts -Players can only belong to 1 Sports Cohort at a time. If your child is playing in another sport right now, he/she is not eligible to play in this Cohort.
- Refunds – if you are not wanting to continue in the 6-week program and you will need to send an email (email@example.com) by Wednesday, July 8, 2020.
June 15th – Email to Parents sent out June 15th (late evening) with following attachments:
- EMSA West communication to Parent’s
- EMSA West Player Return to Play Guidelines
- EMSA West Parent.Guardian.Spectator Return to Play Guidelines
- EMSA West COVID 19 response plan
- EMSA WEST COVID-19 verbal symptom checklist
- Instructions for Portal Waivers – 2020 Outdoor
Refunds: last day to request refund June 19th, 2020. Please send a respectful email with your child’s full name to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for EMSAwest Newsletter sent out May 7, 2020
Edmonton West Zone Soccer Association (EMSA West)is part of the Edmonton Minor Soccer Association (EMSAmain) and as such is dedicated to the development of youth soccer. We are proud to be able to provide soccer programs for all ages and skill levels including our Premier teams, the Warriors Boys & Girls.
OVID – 19 UPDATE “from Alberta Soccer – https://albertasoccer.com/” Dear Alberta Soccer Membership As the governing body of soccer in Alberta the… Read more »
Inclusive Youth Cross Training Program Begins February 6, 2020 Inclusive speed development cross-training class for youth is back in 2020! Join… Read more »
Please see below letter from Edmonton Sport Council Good morning Yesterday we distributed an Enews which identified that City Administration… Read more »
Tournament site CLICK HERE