Indoor Registration 2020-2021 Season:
Programs for U4 – U19. (2017-2001)
All players are registered under Edmonton Minor Soccer Association. West Zone representatives try to honor community, coach and friend requests, however, there are absolutely no guarantees of requests for player placement. If a community cannot host a team, the player will be placed on another team in the West Zone. You will not be contacted beforehand.
- Players registered after September 27tht will be put on a wait list while teams are being formed.
- Inquiries regarding placement will not be answered. Coaches will contact players after October 6th.
The West Zone office will be CLOSED September 30th- October 5th for team formation.
Outdoor Registration 2020:
Any registrations after February 29th, 2020 are considered a late registration. Please contact your community coordinator directly for any further payment.
|Birth Year||Age Group||Tentative Days of Play|
|2016||U4 Mixed||TBD – contact your community|
|2015||U5 Mixed||Wednesday only/ or In House (in your community)|
|2014/ 2013||U7 Mixed||Monday & Wednesday (6:15 pm)|
|2012/ 2011||U9 Boys/ Girls||Tuesday & Thursday – (some Sundays)|
|2010/ 2009||U11 Boys/ Girls||Monday & Wednesday (some Fridays)|
|2008/ 2007||U13 Boys/ Girls||Tuesday & Thursday (some Sundays) City-Wide|
|2006/ 2005||U15 Boys/ Girls||Monday & Wednesday (some Fri & Sun) City-Wide|
|2004/ 2003||U17 Boys/ Girls||Sunday & Thursday (some Wednesday) City-Wide|
|2002/ 2001||U19 Boys/ Girls||Sunday & Tuesday (some Thursday) City-Wide|
- TENTATIVE Season start date: May 1st, 2020, run through to end of June.
- Due to limited field time teams may be assigned games outside of their usual tentative playing dates.
- Practices for U9+ will be determined by the coach.