Indoor Registration 2018/19: Click Here
All players are registered under Edmonton Minor Soccer Association. West Zone representatives try to honor community, coach and friend requests, however, there are absolutely no guarantees of requests for player placement. If a community cannot host a team, the player will be placed on another team in the West Zone. You will not be contacted beforehand.
- Players registered after September 1st will be put on a wait list while teams are being formed.
- Inquires regarding placement will not be answered during this time (Sept. 1st-14th).
- Team rosters will be released to coaches, the zone does not release information to players/parents.
- Coaches will contact players early in October.
- The West Zone office will be CLOSED September 7th-14th for team formation.
Programs for U4 – U19. (2015-2000)
|Birth Year||Age Group||Tentative Days of Play||Tentative Location|
|2015||U4 Mixed||TBD (Saturday/Sunday)||FX Sports Centre|
|2014||U5 Mixed||TBD (Saturday/Sunday)||FX Sports Centre|
|2013/ 2012||U7 Mixed||Saturday||West Soccer Centre|
|2011/ 2010||U9 Boys/ Girls||Saturday||Edmonton & Outlying Centres|
|2009/ 2008||U11 Boys/ Girls||Saturday||Edmonton & Outlying Centres|
|2007/ 2006||U13 Boys/ Girls||Saturday and/or Sunday||Edmonton & Outlying Centres|
|2005/ 2004||U15 Boys/ Girls||Sunday||Edmonton & Outlying Centres|
|2003/ 2002||U17 Boys/ Girls||Sunday||Edmonton & Outlying Centres|
|2001/ 2000||U19 Boys/ Girls||Sunday||Edmonton & Outlying Centres|
- Glenora U19 boys is looking for new players for the 2018-19 Indoor Season.
- Due to limited centre time teams U9 – U19 may be assigned some weeknight games.
- Games may start as early as 6:45 am.
- Practices for U9+ will be determined by the coach, dates and times will not be released until mid-October.