Outdoor Registration 2021:
March 15-April 15th, 2021
|Birth Year||Age Group||Tentative Days of Play|
|2017||U4 Mixed||TBD – contact your community|
|2016||U5 Mixed||Wednesday only/ or In House (in your community)|
|2014/ 2015||U7 Mixed||Monday & Wednesday (6:15 pm)|
|2012/ 2013||U9 Boys/ Girls||Tuesday & Thursday – (possible few Sundays)|
|2010/ 2011||U11 Boys/ Girls||Monday & Wednesday (possible few Fridays)|
|2008/ 2009||U13 Boys/ Girls||Tuesday & Thursday (possible Sundays) City-Wide|
|2006/ 2007||U15 Boys/ Girls||Monday & Wednesday (possible Tues./Thurs.)) City-Wide|
|2004/ 2005||U17 Boys/ Girls||Sunday & Thursday (possible Wednesday) City-Wide|
|2002/ 2003||U19 Boys/ Girls||Sunday & Tuesday (possible Thursday) City-Wide|
Due to the ongoing Pandemic, our program may change with short notice. The programs offered will be based on Alberta Health Services and Government of Alberta restrictions and recommendations
- TENTATIVE Season start date: May 15th, 2021, runs through to the end of June.
- Due to limited field time, teams may be assigned games outside of their usual tentative playing dates.
- Practices for U9+ will be determined by the coach.
Indoor Registration 2021-2022 Season:
Programs for U4 – U19. (2018-2000)
All players are registered under the Edmonton Minor Soccer Association. West Zone representatives try to honour community, coach and friend requests, however, there are absolutely no guarantees of requests for player placement. If a community cannot host a team, the player will be placed on another team in the West Zone. You will not be contacted beforehand.
- Players registered on September 1st and later will be put on a waitlist while teams are being formed.
- Inquiries regarding placement will not be answered. Coaches will contact players TBA
- No refunds after October 1, 2020
The West Zone office will be CLOSED September 30th- October 5th for team formation.
October 2021: TBA
Schedule to be released October 2021 ( by the end of the day)