Indoor Registration 2021-2022 Season:
Programs for U4 – U19. (2018-2003)
All players are registered under the Edmonton Minor Soccer Association. West Zone representatives try to honour community, coach and friend requests, however, there are absolutely no guarantees of requests for player placement. If a community cannot host a team, the player will be placed on another team in the West Zone. You will not be contacted beforehand.
ALL players registered & PAID by Sept. 22, 2021, will be placed on a team (provided we have enough volunteer coaches and players to fill a team)
- Players registered on September 23rd and later will be put on a waitlist while teams are being formed.
- Inquiries regarding team placement will not be answered. Coaches will contact players in early October
- No refunds after October 1, 2021
- The West Zone office will be CLOSED September 16th- October 1st for team formation.
Outdoor Registration 2022:
February 1 – 28th, 2022
- Community Coordinator contact information is found HERE.
- Community Soccer Fees, click here
|Birth Year||Age Group||Tentative Days of Play|
|2018||U4 Mixed||TBD – contact your community|
|2017||U5 Mixed||Wednesday only/ or In House (in your community)|
|2016/ 2015||U7 Mixed||Monday & Wednesday (6:15 pm)|
|2014/ 2013||U9 Boys/ Girls||Tuesday & Thursday – (possible few Sundays)|
|2012/ 2011||U11 Boys/ Girls||Monday & Wednesday (possible few Fridays)|
|2010/ 2009||U13 Boys/ Girls||Tuesday & Thursday (possible Sundays) City-Wide|
|2008/ 2007||U15 Boys/ Girls||Monday & Wednesday (possible Tues./Thurs.)) City-Wide|
|2006/ 2005||U17 Boys/ Girls||Sunday & Thursday (possible Wednesday) City-Wide|
|2004/ 2003||U19 Boys/ Girls||Sunday & Tuesday (possible Thursday) City-Wide|
- TENTATIVE Season start date: TBA, runs through to the end of June.
- Practices for U9+ will be determined by the coach.