2018 Slush Cup -LARGEST Indoor Soccer Tournament over 400 teams participating
Registration Open to U10 – U18 Teams (Club and Community Tier 1-5) Please note tier 5 is for all levels of community or house leagues
Cost – $TBA per team
Click here to register
Questions or concern please contact Karen Wilde
Register early to avoid being placed on a standby list as there is a limited number of teams accepted into the tournament.
For assistance contact the Tournament Director, Karen Wilde at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tournament Cell Phone: 403-795-7430 (for Coaches and Managers Only)
Teams traveling to this event click on the Sport Teams Accommodation logo for a list of sponsoring hotels.
You can block rooms for your team on line from that page. This is a free service to your team.
Tournament Refund Policy –Cancellations made PRIOR to the January 20, 2018 we will refund your registration fee minus $25 administration fee.
NO refunds if cancelled after notice of acceptance.
Indoor Center Locations
- West Soccer Centre (17415 – 106A Avenue, Edmonton)
- East Soccer Centre (12720 Victoria Trail, Edmonton)
- South Soccer Centre (6520 Roper Road, Edmonton)
- Trans Alta Tri Leisure Centre (221 Jennifer Heil Way, Spruce Grove)
- Servus Credit Union Place (400 Campbell Road, St. Albert)
- Millennium Place (2000 Premier Way, Sherwood Park)
- DOW Centennial Centre (8700-84 Street, Fort Saskatchewan)
- Leduc Rec Center (4330 Black Gold Drive. Leduc)
Slurpee Cup 2018
June 1, 2 and 3rd 2018 – Registration CLOSED
• Each team will play three games
• All games played on fields in West Edmonton
• Early rate – U10 & U12 – $TBA, U14 – U18 – $TBA
• After May 4 – U10 & U12 – $TBA, U14 – U18 – $TBA
NEW – Online registration and payment – www.ewzsaslurpeecup.com
Tim Hortons Jamboree
U7 Timbits Jamboree Saturday, June 11th, 2016
All West Zone Community teams are requested to play at this tournament.(West Zone Covers the cost)
- One 30 minute game
- Metals presentations
- Prizes for players
- Complimentary Tim Horton’s coffee
- Clowns, balloon twisters, face painting, games, giant inflatable bounce houses
All included in the team registration fee, paid by EMSA WEST. A portion of the registration fee will be donated to the Tim Horton’s Children Foundation.
Location: Soccer Center South Outdoor Complex 96520
For more information please click here
*All players must be dressed in their Tim’s Jersey
Indoor U7 MiniFest
Limited Space – First Come basis (West Zone pays for West Zone Teams)
Two 20 min. games (usually back to back), goody bags for registered teams.
26th ANNUAL POLAR CUP TOURNAMENT
Host by emsaMAIN
December 27 – 29, 2018.
- Boarded and Non-Boarded formats. Register online at www.PolarCup.ca
For information on other tournaments in Alberta, visit the Alberta Soccer Association.