2019 EWZSA Slush Cup
LARGEST Indoor Soccer Tournament
Registration Open to U9 – U19 Teams (Club and Community Tier 1-5) Please note tier 5 is for all levels of community or house leagues
*NEW* now offering non-boarded to Tier 1 & 2 (age specific)
U11 – U17 Non-Boarded (Tier 1 & 2) $550
U9 – U19 Boarded $525
Questions or concern please contact Karen Wilde
Register early to avoid being placed on a standby list as there is a limited number of teams accepted into the tournament.
For assistance contact the Tournament Director, Karen Wilde at: email@example.com or Tournament Cell Phone: 403-795-7430 (for Coaches and Managers Only)
Teams traveling to this event click on the Sport Teams Accommodation logo for a list of sponsoring hotels.
You can block rooms for your team on line from that page. This is a free service to your team.
Tournament Refund Policy –Cancellations made PRIOR to the January 20, 2018 we will refund your registration fee minus $25 administration fee.
NO refunds if cancelled after notice of acceptance.
Indoor Center Locations
- West Soccer Centre (17415 – 106A Avenue, Edmonton)
- East Soccer Centre (12720 Victoria Trail, Edmonton)
- South Soccer Centre (6520 Roper Road, Edmonton)
- Trans Alta Tri Leisure Centre (221 Jennifer Heil Way, Spruce Grove)
- Servus Credit Union Place (400 Campbell Road, St. Albert)
- Millennium Place (2000 Premier Way, Sherwood Park)
- DOW Centennial Centre (8700-84 Street, Fort Saskatchewan)
- Leduc Rec Center (4330 Black Gold Drive. Leduc)
- Edmonton Scottish Society Soccer Dome (3105 – 101 Street)
Indoor U7 MiniFest
Limited Space – First Come basis (West Zone pays for West Zone Teams)
Two 20 min. games (usually back to back), goody bags for registered teams.
26th ANNUAL POLAR CUP TOURNAMENT
Host by emsaMAIN
December 27 – 29, 2018.
- Boarded and Non-Boarded formats.
- Click Here for more inforamtion: PolarCup.ca
EWZSA Slurpee Cup 2019
May 28th – June 2nd, 2019
• Each team will play a minimum of three games
• All games played on fields in West Edmonton
Online registration and payment – Click Here: ewzsaslurpeecup.com
Tim Horton’s Jamboree
U7 Tim Horton’s Outdoor Jamboree
Location: EMSA West Complex (10059 – 231 Street NW)
Open To: U7 teams
For more information contact Angela DiCesare at 587.334.2949 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on other tournaments in Alberta, visit the Alberta Soccer Association website.