Youth Club/Premier Soccer Team
EMSAwest is affiliated with
Tryouts – www.warriorssoccer.net/tryouts
Try-out Dates & Times!
|ALL PLAYERS WELCOME! Invite not required|
|All players should check-in 15-20 minutes early for first tryout.|
|All tryouts are indoor. Please bring appropriate footwear. Shin pads are mandatory.|
West Warriors (Boys & Girls)
- There is a $20 tryout fee.
- All players must register on the portal prior to tryouts (this is the community registration) Click Here.
- Subject to change.
Please contact Cheryl the Warriors director if you are interested in coaching – email@example.com
A letter from our EMSA West President –
Canada Soccer National Championship Bronze medal winners!
Warriors Joshua Mercer took the Boys U-15 Cup Golden Boot with six goals in five matches!
Premier/ Club Registration Process
- All players must register online for tryouts Click Here.
- If you want to save a spot on a community team (in case you don’t make the club) please register on the emsasoccerportal.com and complete payment for community play to hold a spot. Communities will only hold a spot on a team for your child if payment has been made. Club fees are payable once you receive your acceptance letter – see below.
- If a player is selected, they will receive an acceptance letter at their last tryout. They must proceed to the registration table to sign their letter & pay or make arrangements to pay their fees. If a player does not sign & hand in their acceptance letter, it will be assumed that they do not wish to hold this position with the team. Upon acceptance of a position on a Warriors team, there are no refunds.