REGISTRATION WILL OPEN FEBRUARY 1st, 2019!!
The regular season starts in May 1st (weather permitting) and goes until the end of June.
Please remember: No volunteer coaches = No teams
We continue to try and make our soccer program better each year. It is our volunteers that make our program a success. We hope that everyone continues to appreciate them as much as we do.
Programs for U4- U19. (2015- 2000)
Dates of play are tentative and subject to change, weather and field availability can mean they play on another day during the week.
|Birth Year||Age Group||Tentative Days of Play|
|2015||U4 Mixed||check with your community for day of play|
|2014||U5 Mixed||Wednesday only/ or In House check your community for day of play|
|2013/ 2012||U7 Mixed||Monday & Wednesday (6:15 pm)|
|2011/ 2010||U9 Boys/ Girls||Tuesday & Thursday (some Sundays)|
|2009/ 2008||U11 Boys/ Girls||Monday & Wednesday (some Fridays)|
|2007/ 2006||U13 Boys/ Girls||Tuesday & Thursday (some Sundays) City-Wide|
|2005/ 2004||U15 Boys/ Girls||Monday & Wednesday (some Fri & Sun) City-Wide|
|2003/ 2002||U17 Boys/ Girls||Sunday & Thursday (some Wednesday) City-Wide|
|2001/ 2000||U19 Boys/ Girls||Sunday & Tuesday (some Thursday) City-Wide|
While West Zone/EMSAwest allows you to make special requests on your registration form, remember that it is simply not possible to accommodate all requests. While we will do what we can to grant requests, there are absolutely no guarantees of requests for player placement being met.
- Team Formation Policy/ Special Requests Click Here – Teams are formed on your child’s YEAR of Birth.
How to Register!
COMMUNITY LEAGUE MEMBERSHIP
- You will need a 2018-19 Community Membership to be a valid registration. (You will not get passed Step 1 on the online registration)
- If you purchased one prior to the 2018/19 Indoor Season it will still be valid.
OPTIONS TO PURCHASE:
Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues (EFCL) Memberships expire in August each year. All players registered in the Edmonton Minor Soccer Association (EMSA) are required to have a valid membership. (1 per immediate family)
You must purchase your community league membership from the community in which you live, even if it does not have an active soccer program. This is a bylaw and subject to a fine for enforcement.
REGISTER ONLINE emsasoccerportal.com
- Log-in or create an account on the emsasoccerportal.com
- Forgot password? Use the forgot password feature.
- Can not create a new account because your already in the system? Try old and/or spouses emails.
- Add/ Register your player(s) and/ or team officials.
- Online registration ONLY
For registration demo Click Here
Please note: Warriors
All players trying out must complete the online registration prior to tryouts. If you want to hold a community spot, you must pay community fees at their payment nights. Otherwise club fees will be collected on the last day of tryouts.
Please note: The registration is not finalized until payment has been received.
HOW TO PAY:
1. ONLINE – Visa/ MasterCard can be paid on the last step of your registration.
No longer available as of March 11th. All registrations are considered late registrations. Please contact your community coordinator.
2. IN-PERSON – Payment will be collected directly by your community coordinator (click here for list).
- Community Payment Sessions
- Note: The West Zone office DOES NOT accept payment for the Outdoor Season.
*If the player is NEW to soccer or does not have a valid EMSA ID Card you are required to attend your communities payment/verification session.
Must bring to payment/verification session:
- Copy of registration confirmation from Portal (print 2 copies)
- Alberta Health Care Card for verification of player Birth Date
- Payment for Soccer Fees, Jerseys Fees or Bonds and/or Volunteer Bonds (CASH or CHEQUE)
The registration is not complete until the community has received payment.
Please be advised some communities may be charging late fees after March 11th central payment night.
Due to a high volume of applications we recommend you apply for funding as soon as possible. Funding information listed here.
Refund Policy: Communities have their own policies, please contact them directly.