Indoor Soccer Registration
OPENS July 16th!
-subject to change
2018/19 Registration ENDS August 31st!
We continue to try and make our soccer program better each year. It is our volunteers that make our program a success.
We hope that everyone continues to appreciate them as much as we do.
Please remember: No volunteer coaches = No teams
The West Zone runs Information clinics for all mini Team official’s on the West Zone programs at No cost to our volunteers.
Team officials: Click here for more information.
- All registrations completed and paid for from Sept 1 and forward will be considered a Late Registration. The player will be placed on a wait list while teams are being formed. While teams are being formed phone calls and emails regarding placement will NOT be answered until after Sept 13th.
- Volunteer Coaches, assist. coaches and Team managers you will need apply each season to a Team Official. – EMSA requires ALL Team Officials (U5 through U19) to have a Identification card- this will be your pass into the Soccer Centers for the season. Carding dates to follow shortly.
- While West Zone/EMSAwest allows you to make special requests on your registration form, remember that it is simply not possible to accommodate all requests. While we will do what we can to grant requests, there are absolutely no guarantees of requests for player placement being met.
- Team Formation Policy/ Special Requests Click Here – Teams are formed on your child’s YEAR of Birth.
- Season Starts Mid-October. Regular season play run through January/February.
- Due to limited centre time teams U9 – U19 may be assigned some weeknight games.
- Games may start as early as 6:45 am.
- Practices for U9+ will be determined by the coach, dates and times will not be released until mid-October.
How to Register:
- You will need a 2018-19 Community membership to be a vailid registration. This can be purchased online from Edmonton Federation of Community League at www.efcl.org/memberships or at your community office or from the West Zone office starting July 4th.
- Registration will not be accepted without a 2018-19 Community Membership for the 2018-19 Indoor Soccer Season.
Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues (EFCL) memberships expire in August each year. The registrant’s immediate family must have purchased a current community league membership in order for the registrant to play EWZSA community soccer. The registrant will be required to produce this membership card before the player is placed on a team.
You must purchase your community league membership from the community in which you live, even if it does not have an active soccer program. This is a bylaw and subject to a fine for enforcement.
Step 2: Register online here: emsasoccerportal.com Opens July 15th
- Please ensure you have an up to date community membership. See Step 1.
- Payment: You can pay by Visa or Mastercard online once you have completed the registration.
Step 3: Additional Payment Options
- Online (visa/master card, included in Step 2 of online registration)
- Cheque: Can be mailed to 15430-93 Ave or dropped in our secure mailbox on the side of the building (must have child’s full name on the cheque to identify)
- Cash: Bring funds to the West Zone office (15430 93 ave) during office hours.
- Financial Assistance: Click here for more information.
We DO NOT have a Debit Machine to pay Soccer Fees.
Please note: The registration is not finalized until payment has been received.
Soccer Center facilities charge for entrance into the facility for people between the ages of 18-60. Facility passes fee (Upcoming Indoor Season rate is to be determined) can be purchased from the facilities. 18 and under and 60+ free.
Facilities will be selling season passes at all soccer center locations, please try to purchase passes before first game to avoid hour long line ups.
- Indoor: Administration Fee: $50.00 for withdrawal unless medical reasons (proof required) is charged after Sept. 10th, 2018. No refunds after three games.
- Outdoor: Communities may have their own policies, please contact them directly.
Security Clearance (For Coaches, Asst. Coaches and Managers)
Security Clearance forms (2 forms) are required to be completed for new coaches, assistant coaches and managers . Once completed and approved by West Zone the clearance is good for 3 years. Bring two legal identifications (passport, driver’s license, Alberta Health Care Card etc.) for verification.
Player/ Coach Carding: Click here for more info
Late Registration – Starts September 12th only if space available. Additional fees of $25 applies to all late registrations.