We continue to try and make our soccer program better each year. It is our volunteers that make our program a success.
We hope that everyone continues to appreciate them as much as we do.
Please Remember No Volunteer Coaches = No Teams.
The West Zone runs Information clinics for all mini Team Officials. No cost to our volunteers.
Team officials: Click here for more information.
- You will need a 2022-23 Community Membership to be a valid registration. (You will not get past Step 1 on the online registration)
Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues (EFCL) Memberships expire in August each year. All players registered in the Edmonton Minor Soccer Association (EMSA) are required to have a valid membership. (1 per immediate family)
You must purchase your community league membership from the community in which you live, even if it does not have an active soccer program. This is a bylaw and subject to a fine for enforcement.
OPTIONS TO PURCHASE:
REGISTER ONLINE emsasoccerportal.com
- Log in or create a household account on the emsasoccerportal.com
- Forgot password? Use the forgot password feature.
- Can not create a new account because you’re already in the system? Try old and/or spouse’s emails.
- Add/ Register your player(s) and/ or team officials.
PAYMENT -All payments for Indoor Soccer are paid to the West Zone.
Please note: The registration is not finalized until payment has been received.
- ONLINE – Visa/ Mastercard. Online payment closed on August 31, 2022, at 11:59 pm
- Transfers to other EMSA Club teams will be administered a $35 Administration Fee.
- IN-PERSON –
- Cash or debit or etransfer – please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: Registration must be completed prior to coming to the zone office to pay.
- Other Options:
- Payment Plan – 50% down by August 31st, 2nd payment October 1st and final payment November 1st. Contact email@example.com for arrangements must be arranged by Sept. 1st.
- Financial Assistance – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org; confirmation and/or arrangements must be in place by August 31st to be placed on a team. – Click here for more information.
- No Refunds after Oct. 1st.
Printable Document for Reference HOW-TO-REGISTER.-Indoor-2022-23
- All registrations completed and paid after Sept. 1st are considered Late Registration. Players will be placed on a waitlist while teams are being formed. While teams are being formed, phone calls and emails will NOT be answered until after Sept. 14th. Team information and rosters will be released to coaches on Oct. 1st, 2022.
- Volunteer Coaches, assist. coaches and Team managers, you will need to apply each season to a Team Official. – EMSA requires ALL Team Officials (U7 through U19) to have an Identification card:
Player/ Coach Carding: Click here for more info,
- While West Zone/EMSAwest allows you to make special requests on your registration form, remember that it is simply not possible to accommodate all requests. While we will do what we can to grant requests, there are no guarantees that player placement requests are met.
- Team Formation Policy/ Special Requests Click Here – Teams are formed on your child’s YEAR of Birth.
- The Season Starts on October 15th. Regular season play runs through January/February.
- Late Registration – Starts September 1st to be added to the waitlist. Please contact the office directly. If space is available, will you be contacted by phone. Spots are not held. Additional fees of $35 apply to all late registrations.
Most soccer games (U7-U19) are played at the Edmonton Soccer Facilities (esaf.ca); please note these facilities are NOT run/owned by EMSA.
Soccer Center facilities charge for entrance into the facility for people between the ages of 18-60. The facility passes fee can be purchased from the facilities. 18 and under and 60+ free. Click here for more information.
- EMSAwest Coaches and Assist. Coaches signed up and placed on the roster by October 1st will receive a free pass to the Edmonton Soccer Facilities.
Police Security Clearance (For Coaches, Asst. Coaches and Managers) is required by all to be a volunteer for EMSA. EMSA west has the right to refuse any volunteer.