REGISTRATION March 15, 2021- April 15th, 2021
The regular season starts tentatively on May 15th (weather permitting) and goes until the end of June.
Please remember: No volunteer coaches = No teams
We continue to try and make our soccer program better each year. It is our volunteers that make our program a success. We hope that everyone continues to appreciate them as much as we do.
Due to the changing restrictions from AHS and the Government of Alberta, our program may change before and during the season. The EWZSA strives to provide a well-balanced program for all our players during the Pandemic. Please note our refund policy has changed. Program changes will be posted on this website within 48 hours of notice from AHS, G of A, Alberta Soccer and EMSAmain.
Programs for U4- U19. (2017-2002)
Dates of play are tentative and subject to change, weather and field availability can mean they play on another day during the week.
|Birth Year||Age Group||Tentative Days of Play|
|2017||U4 Mixed||check with your community for a day of play|
|2016||U5 Mixed||Wednesday only/ or In House (in your community)
Confirm date of play with the community if in-house.
|2015/ 2014||U7 Mixed||Monday & Wednesday (6:15 pm)|
|2013/ 2012||U9 Boys/ Girls||Tuesday & Thursday (some Sundays)|
|2011/ 2010||U11 Boys/ Girls||Monday & Wednesday (some Fridays)|
|2009/ 2008||U13 Boys/ Girls||Tuesday & Thursday (some Sundays) City-Wide|
|2007/ 2006||U15 Boys/ Girls||Monday & Wednesday (Possible Tues. & Thurs. City-Wide|
|2005/ 2004||U17 Boys/ Girls||Sunday & Thursday (some Wednesday) City-Wide|
|2003/ 2002||U19 Boys/ Girls||Sunday & Tuesday (some Thursday) City-Wide|
NEW players to the EMSA program, you will need to verify your date of birth please click here once you have registered on www.emsasoccerportal.com.
While West Zone/EMSAwest allows you to make special requests on your registration form, remember that it is simply not possible to accommodate all requests. While we will do what we can to grant requests, there are absolutely no guarantees of requests for player placement being met.
- Team Formation Policy/ Special Requests Click Here – Teams are formed on your child’s YEAR of Birth.
West Zone Community Soccer Fees – click on your community to view the 2021 Outdoor Fees
- Aldergrove Community Soccer Fees -2021 OD
- Belmead Community Soccer Fee 2021 OD
- Britannia Youngstown Soccer Fees 2021 OD
- Cameron Heights Community Soccer Fees 2021 OD
- Callingwood Lymburn Community Soccer Fees 2021 OD
- Grovenor Community Soccer Fess 2021 OD
- Glastonbury Community Soccer Fees Outdoor 2021
- La Perle Community Soccer Fees 2021 Outdoor
- Laurier Heights Community Soccer Fees 2021 OD
- Lessard Community Soccer Fees 2021 OD
- Meadowlark Community Soccer Fees 2021 OD
- Lewis Estates Soccer Fees – 2021 Outdoor Season
- Westmount Community Soccer Fees -2021 Outdoor
- WWWCL Soccer Fees 2021 OD
- Willowby Community Soccer Fees 2021 Outdoor
- Inglewood Community Soccer Fees 2021 OD
- McQueen Community Soccer Fees 2021 OD
- Parkview Comm Soccer fees 2021 OD
- Rio Terrace Soccer Fees 2021 OD
- Sherbrooke Community Soccer Fees 2021 OD
- 2021 Crestwood Soccer Fees 2021
North Glenora Community has chosen not to run a program this season, players will be directed to McQueen Community.
Glenora Community has chosen not to run a program this season, players will be directed to Governor Community.
How to Register!
COMMUNITY LEAGUE MEMBERSHIP
- You will need a 2019-20 Community Membership to be a valid registration. (You will not get past Step 1 on the online registration)
- If you purchased one to register for the 2019-20 Indoor Season it will still be valid.
OPTIONS TO PURCHASE:
Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues (EFCL) Memberships expire in August each year. All players registered in the Edmonton Minor Soccer Association (EMSA) are required to have a valid membership. (1 per immediate family)
You must purchase your community league membership from the community in which you live, even if it does not have an active soccer program. This is a bylaw and subject to a fine for enforcement.
REGISTER ONLINE emsasoccerportal.com
- Log-in or create an account on the emsasoccerportal.com
- Forgot password? Use the forgot password feature.
- Can not create a new account because your already in the system? Try old and/or spouses emails.
- Add/ Register your player(s) and/ or team officials.
- Online registration ONLY
For a registration demo Click Here
Please note: Warriors (Club Soccer U9-U19)
All players trying out must complete the online registration prior to tryouts. If you want to hold a community spot, you must pay community fees at their payment nights. Otherwise club fees will be collected upon receiving acceptance letter at tryouts.
PAYMENT Please note: The registration is not finalized until payment has been received.
HOW TO PAY:
1. ONLINE – Visa/ MasterCard can be paid on the last step of your registration.
2. IN-PERSON – Payment will be collected directly by your community coordinator (click here for list).
see above Community Soccer Fees, click on the community you are registering with.
The registration is not complete until payment has been completed.
Late registration: Anyone not completed their registration or register after April 15th, 2021 will be charged a $25 late fee. SPots and requests are not guaranteed, you may be placed on the waitlist. Please contact email@example.com to confirm.
For the OUTDOOR SEASON please choose your community as the funding recipient.
Due to a high volume of applications we recommend you apply for funding as soon as possible. Funding information listed here.
Refund Policy: Communities have their own policies, please contact them directly.
EMSA ID Carding – Important Information. Click Here
Who needs an EMSA ID card:
Outdoor: U9, U11, U13, U15,U17 & U19 All Team Officals
Indoor: All Team Officials